ZETA CHAPTER AT BUFFALO NORMAL SCHOOL
Established February 7, 1902 Folded March 1926
Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister.
The Zeta Chapter at the Buffalo Normal School (Buffalo State)
was originally an Emanon Club.
It later became Corlonar.
On February 7, 1902, it became the Zeta Chapter of the Arethusa Sorority.
In March of 1926, the Zeta Chapter together with the Buffalo Alumnae Chapter
were initiated into Delta Sigma Epsilon.
- The 1936 Oneontan Yearbook